Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vacancies in Nigeria: Architect

We are a new joinery factory with modern, up-to-date woodwork machines. Our product line includes kitchen furniture wardrobes/closets, doors and light architectural furniture.

We require intelligent young self-starters, whom we will train and help build a career in joinery/ Furniture as:

Architect

He will liaise with the Business Development Manager and report to the Factory Manager. He will interact with the Sales and Marketing team and take responsibility for product design Candidate should possess the following skills knowledge attributes and qualification

* Highly computer literate
* Strong entrepreneurial spirit

* Ability to learn and share knowledge
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
* Zeal to get result
* Self motivated
* B.Sc/HND (upper credit) or it equivalent in Architecture
* Completion of NYSC it required

Remuneration Package

The remuneration package attached to this position compares very well with the best obtainable in the industry.

Method of Application

If you meet the requirement above, please send your CV by email to info@crownrealties.com Application closes on 1st September 2009. Please note that only short listed candidate will be contacted.

4 comments:

  1. my are balogun wasiu kunle i am OND holder and Highly computer literate and very much interesting to be one of your candidate but i'm not B.Sc or HND, please i don't know if there's plase a person like me could fit, and i believe i can do better with my business administration and management, skills and experience, I hope to be much resourceful. please if i may contact the number is 08088030300 so i can apply throu the net with my cv, thanks for opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is BALOGUN Sunday Abayomi,i would like to be your candidate my e-mail addres is bayoconstruction2009@yahoo.com. my educational background is as follow:
    Government Technical College, Ikotun, Lagos State
    National Technical Certificate, NABTEB/NTC/P/ May/June 2002
    Craft Training Certificate June 2002
    Community Grammar School, Ipaja, Lagos State
    Junior Secondary School, Certificate 1997
    Salvation Army Primary School, Ayobo, Ipaja Lagos State First School leaving Certificate 1994

    i am very good in architechtural desgin/modelling.
    i have single handedly carried out a number of design/modelling job.

    i would be grateful if i could be allowed the oppurtunity to show a profile of the works/projects i have done and that i can do if my qualifications wouldnt be a barrier.
    hoping to here from youthanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Ifedi Chisom,i am currently in my first semester of my final yr. i am a student of architecture & i would like to work with your firm on graduation. my mail address is chisomifedi@ymail.com & my phone no is 08063846442.i'll keep your firm posted. Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Adesupo Adeola H. am a fresh graduaduate of architecture. i have more knowledge in 3dmoldeling,AUTOCAD and Revit architecture, though i have my OND certificate in architecture, it will be my greatest pleasure if you can fix me to your firm as an architect, i have experience on Aluminium fabrication and have carried out some construction project with many companies. my email id hagasophiaarchitect@yahoo.com, my mobile no 07030262392

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you