Wednesday, August 26, 2009

West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruits


West African Examinations Council Job Vacancies

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the under-mentioned vacancies in its Nigeria national office.


1. Examinations officer (general duties)
2. Examinations officer (accounts)
3. Assistant examinations officer iii (general duties/computer services)
4. Assistant examinations officer iii (accounts)
5. Librarian
6. Contract nurses (benin & kaduna zonal offices)

Job requirements:
Examinations officer (general duties)
• possession of hnd or first degree from any recognized institution and nysc discharge certificate.

Examinations officer (accounts)
• possession of hnd or first degree in accounting from any recognized institution and nysc discharge certificate.

Assistant examinations officer iii (general duties/computer services)
• possession of ond or nce certificate from any recognized institution.
• for those applying for aeo iii (computer services), possession of ond or nce in computer studies would be an added advantage

assistant examinations officer iii (accounts)
• possession of ond or nce in accountancy from any recognized institution or certificate in accounting technician scheme (ats).

Librarian
• possession of diploma in library studies

contract nurses
• possession of nrn/nrm certificates and a valid license of the nursing and midwifery council of nigeria;
• minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience/practice.

General requirements:
• ability to work with minimal supervision
• applicants for positions (1) to (5) must possess five (5) credits in ssce/wassce including english language and mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including english language and mathematics.
• computer literacy would be an added advantage for all positions.

Age:
• for positions (1)-(5), applicants must not be above 30years.
• applicants for the position of contract nurses must not be below 40 years.

Remuneration:
• salary paid by the council is competitive.

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply in writing to:

The Ag. Deputy Director (HRM),
Human Resource Management Department,
WAEC,
P.M.B. 1022, yaba, lagos.

Applications may also be submitted at any of the council’s zonal/branch offices in nigeria.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be invited for aptitude test and interview.


Closing date: 21st september, 2009.

11 comments:

  1. I am duruike tochukwu .d.A graduate of nnmandi azikiwe university awka,with b.ed in political science(second class lower).

    I wish to apply for an examination officer(general duties).
    I have recently complited my nysc in katsina state.I also had my first working experience with diamond bank plc.
    I will be grateful if i will be considerd.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am duruike tochukwu .d.A graduate of nnmandi azikiwe university awka,with b.ed in political science(second class lower).

    I wish to apply for an examination officer(general duties).
    I have recently complited my nysc in katsina state.I also had my first working experience with diamond bank plc.
    I will be grateful if i will be considerd.
    my contacts are 08062753135,crespo4tot@yahoo.ie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please apply as specified above

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i replace the Mathematics with Physics or should i not apply at all because of the Mathematics. I want this comment to be replied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Job Vacancies. This 'll help the Nigerian youth in the quest for dynamicity and in cobatting the unemployment syndrome.
    OGUNLESI OLUSEGUN/ 08036651827; 08076465657 ogunlesio@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Jessica,a nurse.It is quite unfortunate that I can not submitt my own application since I am below 40years. Not only that, also a fresh graduate.Please, my appeal is that in your subsequent recruitments,someone like me would love to apply. My contact address;nkechijessica@yahoo.com 08064648401

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodday,I'm Rashidat an applicant seeking for a job,I graduated 2006/2007 from the University of Maiduguri and studied Education History.
    I graduated with a second class lower under the CGPA degree computation.I am 40yrs and would like to know if I will be given the opportunity for the job I seek.
    please, kindly consider my application to the position of Exam officer(general duties).My contacts are 08059442348,08023726603 or onundii@yahoo.co.uk.pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi am ayeni olajumoke graduated from university of ibadan with a B.ed in Special education/economics.just completed my youth corp programme can i apply now or when next are u recruiting again Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am Adebisi pls is maths necessary for art student in the university.

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you