Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ICT Jobs in Nigeria November 2009


A fast growing ICT infrastructure solutions provider seeks to recruit key operations and support people in their Lagos and Port Harcourt service centres.
The key personal attributes for each position include the following:

ICT PROJECT ENGINEER (Port Harcourt and Lagos)
• B.Sc/HND Electrical, Computer or Telecom Engineering
• 3 years minimum ICT Engineering experience
• Core Competences: Fibre Optics, Data Networking, Project Management

ICT SALES ENGINEER (Port Harcourt and Lagos)
• HND/B.Sc Electrical, Telecom or Computer Engineering
• 3 years minimum ICT products and services marketing experience
• Excellent presentation skills

MICROWAVE RF/BTS TECHNICIANS (Lagos)
• OND Electrical, Telecom or Computer Engineering
• 3 years minimum experience in Microwave/BTS installation projects

ACCOUNTS/ ADMIN OFFICER (Port Harcourt)
• B.Sc/HND Accounting
• 3 years minimum corporate accounting experience with knowledge of a least one accounting software preferably Peachtree.

Method of Application:
Application indicating desired position and location e.g. ICT on the subject field should be sent to: rs@uhy-maaji-ng.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Closing Date: 8th December, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody!! Now i know i am not the only one with a problem like mine. I've never made any trips back to Africa since past 3 years i left my country.I have a valid A - DIRECT AIRSIDE TRANSIT VISA from United Kingdom to my country issued in New York but no money for plane ticket. I have a plan to go to my country to submit my old passport and get a new passport even to visit my Dad and my family members and come back. I pray to God that there is someone out there that will be able to help me, please contact me (prof4real2005 AT yahoo DOT com)to take my information that you can use to buy me a plane ticket. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. prof4real2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you