Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jobs at Investment Centre Limited for front dest officers, call centre officers etc


Jobs at Investment Centre Limited for front dest officers, call centre officers etc

We are lagos-based support services firm in the process of recruiting for our highly esteemed clients. We require applications for the following positions:

positions:

1. Front desk officer
2. Call centre officers


Job requirements:

minimum of ordinary national diploma hnd /bsc advantage
age not more than 30 years good communication skills


positions:

1. Truck drivers

Job requirements

minimum of first school leaving /0 level certificate
minimum of 4 years trucking experience

positions:

1. Executive drivers
2. Dispatch riders
3. Office assistants

Job requirements

minimum of 0'level certificate
age not more than 30 years (office assistants) and 40 years (drivers/dispatch riders)
minimum of 3 years driving experience (drivers/dispatch riders)

all applications and resume to be forwarded to:

ICL support services ltd
GPO 411, marina, lagos.
Or resumecentre@investmentcentreltd.com

5 comments:

  1. Great job
    http://najiajobs.blogspot.com
    http://www.naijabreed.com/weddingplanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Olatunde Amos A. I just graduated from University Of Ado Ekiti, but not yet called for service. I would like to be given a job pending when i will be call for NYSC. Ones can hold up to something instead of wandering about.E MAIL;oadebayo10@yahoo.com phone no. 08038642874

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Utukome Samuel Okomeno. a National Diplome holder in Secretarial Administration. I need a job, it has not been easy for me since i left my formal place of work because of inconsistent salary payment. i would be very glad if you can bring back to light. am really down.

    God bless you. I look forward to hearing from you.

    E-mail: utukome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a food company bank job or any financial related institution. I'm a graduate of food science and technology with 2nd class upper. I've just completed my NYSC. My contact is 08032553784

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please contact 08023413642 for real estate issues. housing, accomodation ,sale,lease ,e.tc. or email mausi@kingscourtrealtors.org

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you