Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vacancies at Intercontinental Capital Markets


Career Opportunities
At Intercontinental Capital Market Ltd, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value.

We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for diverse ranges of experience and skills.

As an Intercontinental Capital Market Ltd employee, you will receive ongoing products and sales training, career development and rewards for your contributions to the company's growth.

To join the crop of resourceful staff that make Intercontinental Capital Market Ltd proud, you must fufil the following criteria:

Job Requirements
First degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class
(lower division) or Lower Credit.
Must have completed NYSC or have exemption certificate.
Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit for non-Nigerians.
Submit your resume
Write and pass the aptitude test, where applicable.

NB: The company is a subsidiary of Intercontinental bank plc(http://www.icml-ng.com/careers.php)

Drop your cv Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ma/sir,
    My proven track record of successfully performing complex task on various fields makes me an ideal candidate for the job that you listed through the online career website.
    You specify that you are looking for a dynamic,result oriented and highly motivated individual. During the course of my service year, I was given the opportunity to serve at Ministry of women affairs and social development Abakaliki Ebonyi State. I worked in the administrative department, and assisted the administrative officer. I played an active role witin the office and helped them to achieve a greater awareness of the ministry within and outside the state.Also within the course of my service year i was able to work in the capacity of a deputy mobilisation officer in my community development service group to achieve the construction of one classroom block in the community which i served,as a result, i was given a commendation letter by NYSC Ebonyi state for my outstanding performance.
    My ability to work well as part of team and alone also related to my success within this Dept. These attributes, combined with my enthusiasm to learn, were essential to my contributions and success during my service year in Ebonyi State.
    I believe that i can apply the same skills within my service year period to a position within your company. I hope my qualifications and experience seem to be a match for the position. If so, I hope to get a call for an interview at a mutually convenient time. Thank you for your consideration.
    Yours faithfully,
    Ogbekhilu David Idemudia.
    U can call me on 08030840234.

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you