Friday, May 15, 2009

More Jobs in Nigeria For OND Degree Holder

A manufacturing company that manufactures products that is used in banks, and other high profile places requires the services of the following personnel to fill vacant positions in her firms.

QUALITY CONTROL EXECUTIVE

Qualification

OND In Food Science, Food technologist, Library Technician, Microbiologist, Biochemist

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation;
* setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved;
* assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements;
* working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
* ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation;
* considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards;
* agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply;
* defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
* setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
* identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training;
* collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters;
* ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;


KEY SKILLS
• Keen attention to details
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Time management skills



All interested candidates should forward their CVs to hamiltonrichardsconsulting@gmail.com within 5 DAYS of this advert (20/05/2009).

NB: Please ensure that the subject of your mail is the position you are applying for.

9 comments:

  1. my name is lilian. I am an OND holder of Business Admin. Please send jobs within Lagos to my box. lilianbunms@yahoo.com.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Okafor Ijeoma. Am an ND Holder in Food Science ant Technololgy from Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State.Please am badly in need of job in any food industry within Lagos State. My e-mail is talk2ijbabie@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m Ogaga Wealth. Pls send me job opportunities info to the no; 08052921387 or 07061066517. tnks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Chiwetalu Ifeoma, i am an OND holder from Institute of Management and Technology Enugu. I read Food Science and Technology. Piease i need a job in any Food Industry. E-MAIL ifyontop42@yahoo.com my # 08060394778 and i am also interested in your job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im francis irebo pls send job opportunities info 2 my email.i read electrical/electronics engineering,HND holder.francobaresi2@yahoo.com.08035150932.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Austin Uche pls send job vacancies in Banks, ICT, or any other place. I have HND in Computer Science. My email address is ucyaustin@yahoo.co.uk.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Laura Iloba, please send job opportunities info to my email address. I am an OND holder in banking and finance.
    email- crystalangel06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am anwuli isimokwenye searching for a 6mnth students industrial work.a student of estate management in enugu state university of science and technology-reach me on angelicmonami@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir,my name ben,i hv an OND in science lab.Tech.I did my one year I.T in a medical labouratory.i'am in need of a job in medical lab.I will greatful if you help me to get to one-please reach me on fervent-ben@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you