Monday, July 7, 2008

Jobs: Computer Operator

Jobs: Computer Operator (Female)
Job Details
*SSCE/OND in Computer Science. *Three years work experience with knowledge of tally and Excel software. Please apply in own handwriting with photocopies of relevant credential and forward to the address below;

Other Job Information
Job Role: Technology
Job Location: Lagos
Job Status: Full_Time
Career level: Experienced
Job Experience (yrs): 3
Industry: Manufacturing
Job Minimum Qualification: Secondary_School
Send application to: The Advertiser, G.O.P Box 374 Marina - Lagos.

5 comments:

  1. Am a Diploma holder in Computing from University of Lagos, I have 6years experience (Computer Operator). I know Ms-Word, Excel, and a little knowledge of powerpoint, Internet and coreldraw. my phone is 2348066380804.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Nwankwo Agatha.i am a HND holder in Computer Science from Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. I have 3 years year experience in computer operator. I can use all the MS-Office very well. My e-mail address is ogochinwa@yahoo.com. My phone number is 08053909977,08035874226. Thanks for your kind consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is Ifeanyi Henry.am good in computer operating,any body needs computer/internet operator.please contact me with mr_ify@yahoo.com or 08038214337

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Francis, I'm a computer operator of 4 years experienced. Also in computer engineering of not less than 2 years experienced. I'm O level Holder that can work on graphix, and some other powerful packages in computer aspects. If you need me, send a message to: frababy4real@yahoo.com or visitfrank_oil.gas27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Sanni Jamiu by name, I just finish in a Vocational Tranning School where i studied Computer Application, and i am also a computer Operator, I am a O Level holder, I am actually looking out a vacant place where i can work as an IT student. My email address is brians.computer@yahoo.com or Call me on 08074404111

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you