Friday, June 19, 2009

Current Jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc

Jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc

Unilever Nigeria plc, a leading multinational company in the FMCG sector

requires the services of a factory accounts professional.

Job Qualification/Experience:
• B.sc accounting
• minimum of 2 years experience in financial and / or cost accounting
• part qualification (minimum of ican part i)
• proficiency in the use of excel
• attention to details
• self integrity
• confidentiality
• internal controls and risk management
• financial transaction processing & reporting
• determine &correctly apply accounting treatment
• high analytical ability & transaction
• information management
• high it proficiency (4th shift, microsoft office suites, etc.)

Method of application:
qualified candidates should send their applications/proposals in relation to the requirements for the position of interest to the

undersigned:


The Recruiter,
Unilever Nigeria Plc
1, Billingsway, Oregun
Ikeja, Lagos.

Job Deadline: 23 June 2009.

7 comments:

  1. pls sir, ma
    i need ur help my name is endurance azeke,
    i realy need a job i read electrical engineering with OND certificate in auchi polytechnic edo state.
    i promise to be of good behavoir and to b humble to every one in ur company .
    May God bless u all as u acept me. i wish u all the best of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Idowu Saheed Amoo and I am a student of Obafemi Awolowo University studying physics(pure science),I am in my final semester,my current CGPA is 4.60(first class) and I am very sure that i will graduate with a first class by dint of my usuall hardwork.I am involved in several socio-cultural activities that improved my interpersonal skills and also enhanced my communication abilities.

    At the end of my 300 level,i had a 3 month intership with Ota Total Academy in Ota,Ogun state.While i was there,i taught the students Physics and Further Mathematics;my knowledge of Physics helped me coordinate this task through which I gained a wealth of experience on how to relate and communicate with people.

    I am now actively looking for where to undertake my National Youth Service Corps with the hope of working under pressure if recruited,I also promise to bring in my relevant experience with a view of adding values to the company

    please you can contact me on email:amoo_saheed@yahoo.com or mobile number 08051362882

    ReplyDelete
  3. am adeniken olufunke gloria.i had my ond in ibadan polytehnic and also read economics in oou in ogun state.am currently doing my nysc at abuja.am in dire need a job

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is sunday . a graduate of mechanical engineering of the federal polytechnic ado ekiti.i have done my nysc and currently looking for job. please help

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need a company or firm to do my service,currently on a contract job with nigerian brewery,graduate of accounting from caritas university.vivian is the name. any vacancy for me pls contact me on vienbrown@yahoo.com,08068457914

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am M.Tech in Food & Biochemical Engg. and got MBA last year. My total indl. exp is 15+ years. I am looking for a job in Brewery with responsible position in senior management. Pls. contact me: kunduml@yahoo.co.in
    Mob: +91 9638564365

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is anthony esther love a graduate of bussiness study from lagos poly technic i need a job that is more challenging


    pls contact me
    08058181025 or 08022152044
    esther.love90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you