Friday, April 10, 2009

RECEPTIONIST NEEDED URGENTLY AT IKEJA (OND SECRETARIAL STUDIES)

RECEPTIONIST NEEDED URGENTLY AT IKEJA (OND SECRETARIAL STUDIES)

We are in need of a young FEMALE secretary at OLOWU, Ikeja.
The ideal person must be a graduate of Secretarial Studies and must be a very fast typist (at least 5O WPM). She should be presentable, have very good communication skills and should also be familiar with packages like Msword, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
Proximity is important so the ideal person must be resident around Ikeja and its environs.
Forward all applications and resumes to hamiltonrichardsconsulting@gmail.com

PLS MAKE THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL RECEPTIONIST IN CAPS

All application closes after a week of this advert

1 comment:

  1. Olayinka: I'm a lady with 3threee years secretarial working experience, very efficient at various computer packages especially the ones stated here. I have all that is required for this job except that I'm an OND graduate but not of Secretarial Studies! Please, can I also apply for this job??? I really need to know before this offer will pass me by. I can be reached on my e-mail: ogayemib@yahoo.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Leave a Reply Here You can also comment on what you want us to do for you